WELCOME TO OUR FINANCIALLY FLOURISHING IN 2024 WEBINAR SERIES
THIS IS YOUR GO-TO PLACE TO GET YOURSELF SORTED IN 2024 TO HAVE YOU MAKING THE RIGHT MOVES WITH YOUR MOOLAH.
Whether you're looking to set clear financial goals, repay debt or starting to invest, these sessions are for you.
JOIN US FOR ALL 3 WEBINARS FOR $49 OR SELECT ONE WEBINAR THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU.
Dive into your financial goals & thrive in 2024.
Monday 5th Feb 2024 7pm AEDT
Financial Goal Setting in 2024
- 90-minute Online Workshop with me (a Qualified Financial Adviser)
- Create a roadmap for your goals in 2024 & beyond
- Learn the top strategies to assist in financial goal-setting
- Build your financial priority to-do list
Tuesday 13th Feb 2024 7pm AEDT
Get Debt Free in 2024
- A 60-minute webinar with me and live Q & A.
- Practical ways for reducing your debt in 2024.
- How avoid common mistakes & habits to get your debt down & your confidence up!
Monday 12th Feb 2024 7pm AEDT
Start Investing in 2024
- A 75-minute Webinar with me and live Q & A.
- Practical tools for building & investing confidence.
- My Ethical Investing Concepts Guide.
- Hands-on tips for navigating the initial hurdles to get you investing.
"Jess and the team at The Greenhouse makes learning about money fun 🙌🏼 It is so enjoyable to do each week. So now I'm 8 weeks in and I'm already kicking goals.
I've seen my credit card debt go down, I've seen my savings go up and I'm on top of my super which is so incredible. I've got long term goals and short term goals set out and it just really makes life easy & I've learnt alot about myself along the way.
I couldn't recommend it to anyone enough!!"
Greenhouse Money Growing Program Member
Hi, I'm Jess.
Your go to finance gal
I’m a qualified (award winning) Financial Adviser, you can think of me as your slightly sweary financial fairy godmother, here to dish up freshly squeezed financial realness — no pulp.
I want to see you live your best life, no matter your gender or current bank balance, and I’ve provided advice to hundreds of young professionals, women and LGBTQIA+ people, as well as small business owners, and counting.